Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspiration blog # 2



Yesterday, I was walking to go to my cousin's house and I seen a group of nice people planting small trees and taking good care of their plants and flowers. In the city it's hard to find fresh produce, they are making it easier for those people who needs help on finding them. I also seen them cleaning the block. They had put many hard work and dedication  in what they set their mind to. They are setting good examples and doing a good deed their  helping the community to be a better place. These people seem like they don't need to be force to being doing something like this. They are just doing it because they are taking action to what they enjoy doing. I found it inspiring that they are making a change in the world and that they are making the environment a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment