Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspiration blog # 1




A couple days ago, my family and I went to a cool place called Hibachi. It's a steakhouse & sushi bar in Pennslanding. We were sitting next to a nice young couple. It make me realize how relationship can be very adorable and lovely. But, can also have some struggles. the young couple was very happy and they seem like they had a close connection. They seem inseparable. Also, how much they feel comfortable toward each other. It make me wonder if I would ever have that relationship with someone. Love can be unbreakable in a healthy relationship. it would be hard to be apart from one another. In my opinion, Love is hard to explain. but, that one word can make a difference and is meaningful to a person. Loving someone is mainly having a very deep/strong feeling towards them. If that person except your love, they would feel the same way. If, I ever find the right person I would like to be in a very healthy and cheerful relationship. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment